Friday, October 12, 2012

Threesome With Wizards of Waverly Place Girls

Oh hell yeah,what a score.A threesome with the best friends on Wizards of Waverly Place.Other wise known as Selena Gomez and Jennifer Stone.Two sexy little teens with tight pussys.I can just imagine alternating my thick cock from one pussy to the other.Then having one suck the other ones pussy juice of my cock and vice versa.Wow,my thick meat gets to stretch out two little sexy pussys at the same time and i get to have my cock and balls sucked on at the same time.I love cock horny slut teens.
You two naughty little sluts.Look at them giving each other a high five because there about to share a thick cock for the first time.
Dam these two fucked like professionals.I ate out Jennifers sweet cunt while Selena rode me hard.It felt so good that i couldn't hold back anymore and started pumping loads in to Selena as she kept riding.Her pussy was so good that i stayed hard and she just kept riding.After i had Jennifer lick and suck all the cum and pussy juice of my cock and balls.Dam these are such good little teen sluts.
Here's the two of them a little embarrassed but bragging about how they milked a thick cock more than once.
Mmmmm,i can't wait to be balls deep in you again Selena.
That gorgeous mouth of yours Jennifer gave some of the best ball draining head iv'e ever had sexy.You,Selena and i need to do it again real soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment